Quilting Project

I decided to take a stab at quilting. Naturally, I didn’t use a pattern and I just figured it out as I went. I made my own binding and somehow ended up with like 60 feet of black binding… oops.  This project took a whole week, which is much longer than I expected, but all-in-all I was very happy with how it turned out.

img_1475

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s